Welcome to manjya, the easy way to connect with Personal Chefs – the “How do I pull this off?” holiday meal experts!
With manjya, you can customize your meals for guests with allergies or special requests. Spend time with your guests while a manjya chef takes care of the meal. When clients hire a chef from manjya, they say their time saving is priceless.
Harvest kale salad with roasted butternut squash,walnuts, dried cranberries, olive oil and spices
Roasted Yukon Gold potatoes or garlic mash potatoes
Homemade turkey gravy
Traditional stuffing with onions, celery and spices
Rosemary root vegetables: celery root, turnips, butternut squash and purple potatoes roasted to a golden brown with oil, rosemary and seasonings
- Freshly grilled lamb speducci (Italian-style satays, also available as chicken or pork), grilled on-site on our customized charcoal speducci grill
- Freshly prepared bruschetta with chopped tomato, basil and garlic on grilled Calabrese bread drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- Antipasto buffet including elegantly presented selection of Italian cured meats, cheeses, olives, vegetables, and caprese salad (tomatoes and fresh mozzarella).
- Grilled Italian sausages (grilled on-site), served either on their own or with buns and gourmet condiments/toppings
- Grilled jumbo shrimp skewers (grilled on-site)
- Grilled chicken breasts marinated in extra-virgin olive-oil, white wine, and oregano (grilled on-site)
- Pasta: Penne in Tomato-basil sauce, including extra servings of gluten-free penne
- Mixed grilled vegetables
- Herb-Roasted Potatoes
- Garden Salad
- Freshly piped Sicilian Cannoli, with berries