By providing us with your email address, you are consenting to the receipt of emails from us and our partners. If you do not wish to receive such emails, you may opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about anyone under the age of 13.
Jurisdiction of Processing. Your Personal Information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in Canada, where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
What Personal Information Do We Collect
Accounts. To use our Site or purchase Services, we may require you to create an account with us. We will ask you to choose a username and password when you register for an account.
manjya may allow you to sign up and log in using your Facebook account. If you sign up using Facebook, Facebook will ask your permission to share certain information from your Facebook account with manjya. This includes your first name, last name, gender, general location, a link to your Facebook profile, birthday, profile picture, your list of friends and any other information that you share on Facebook.
If you sign up to manjya using Facebook or another social network site such as LinkedIn (each, a “SNS”), your manjya account will be connected automatically to your SNS account, and information regarding your activity on manjya, specifically any stories that you play on manjya can be shared with the SNS and will be published in your timeline and your SNS friends’ newsfeeds if you choose to share by selecting that option when prompted. If you do not wish to share your manjya activity with your SNS contacts and friends, you can select that option when prompted. If you signed up using a SNS by mistake, you can delete your account from the Account page within your Settings at any time, or you can email us at email@example.com.
Services and Site.
Community Messages. manjya may permit other users to see Services you have purchased and associate it with your manjya username.
Third Party Sites and Services. Services are provided by third parties either directly on the Site, or via a link form the Site to the third party’s own website (“Third Party Sites and Services”). manjya is not responsible for and does not control such Third Party Sites and Services. manjya has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse, or make any representations or warranties with respect to Third Party Sites and Services. You use all Third Party Sites and Services at your own risk. When you access a Third Party Site and Service, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy policies. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any Third Party Sites and Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Third Party Sites and Services may have access to your username, User Profile, the username of the intended recipient(s), and the content that you send using the Third Party Site and Service.
Other Information You Provide. We may also collect Personal Information from time to time through the following:
- If/when you contact us via email (with feedback, for support, or otherwise), we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- If/when you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- If/when you post messages on our message boards, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
Automatic Information. We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address and your location. These logs do not record personally identifiable information, and are only used to track visits to our site and improve its content and layout.
Advertising and Analytics Partners and Tracking Choices. We may share anonymous data with advertising networks, analytics providers (including comScore), and other third parties (“Advertising Partners”) for a variety of purposes, including to analyze Site and Service usage by our users and develop and deliver targeted advertising and promotional content in our Sites and Services and on the websites of third parties. The information collected may be used to offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery, and send you promotional messages, to personalize your user experience by increasing the probability that promotions for Services and services you see will appeal to you, and to undertake analytics (i.e., to analyze traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience).
Use of Information
Generally, we collect, store, use and disclose Personal Information to:
- provide the Sites and our Services,
- create your account (if required),
- identify you as a user,
- respond to your inquiries and emails,
- improve the Sites and our Services,
- send you administrative and service related communications,
- send you newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials,
- for other advertising purposes
- resolve service disputes;
- troubleshoot problems;
- detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- provide you with system or administrative messages, and otherwise engage in correspondence with us; and
- as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
We may use anonymous information (not personally identifiable) to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Sites and our Services, identify or make improvements to our Services and/or improve site navigation. We may additionally use your anonymous information for the advertising purposes. We reserve the right to use and disclose anonymous information for any purpose and to any third party in its sole discretion.
Disclosures & Transfers
In addition to the disclosures described above, we may additionally disclose your information as follows:
– Our servers and our service providers may be located in the United States, Canada or other countries and, as such, your Personal Information may be available to the U.S., Canadian or other government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the applicable country (and such information may be further made available by that country to other countries), irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your Personal Information.
– From time to time we may employ third parties to help operate our business, the Sites or our Services. Examples of such service providers include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services and/or content for analyzing data, including user content, research services, advertising and marketing assistance, payment processing (including credit card payments), and customer service. Access to your Personal Information by each of these service providers is limited to the information reasonably necessary to perform its limited function and these service providers may only use your Personal Information to provide services on our behalf.
– We may, and you hereby authorize us to, disclose your Personal Information to a third party without your consent: (a) if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users of our Services or Sites, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities; (b) in connection with any legal investigation; (c) when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law, such as when responding to subpoenas, warrants, production orders, or similar orders issued under Canadian laws or by a court of competent jurisdiction; and/or (d) if we believe in good faith that there is an emergency involving loss of security or serious injury to any person or to protect or defend our rights or property or those of other Users.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store, use, and maintain your Personal Information using procedures designed to limit loss, theft, or unauthorized access, use, modification, copying, or disclosure of your Personal Information. Despite these measures, you should know that manjya cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your password, and remember to lock your phone when it is not in use.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions or if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at:
manjya c/o CPCA, 3rd floor, 110 Adelaide Street East, Toronto, Ontario M5C 1K9
You can contact us using the same information if you wish to access your Personal Information.
We take compliance with the privacy laws seriously and if you have a complaint concerning our compliance we will investigate your complaint and if it is justified, we will take appropriate measures.