What’s in your fridge?
Is it full of groceries that turn into goo because you’re too busy to cook?
Is it empty because you eat out or have delivery on speed dial?
Here’s what some manjya clients have in their fridges. They simply heat and eat!
Meals created by Chef Gaetano, a chef in the GTA area
- Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon and Roasted Veggies and Acorn Squash
- Baked Meat, Cheese and Spinach Cannelloni, Butternut Squash Soup
- Roasted Seasoned Cod with Roasted Veggies
Meals created by Chef Chris, a chef in the Richmond Hill area
- Butter Chicken with Basmati rice, Cauliflower and Peas
- Chicken seared with a cream sauce, served with pasta
- Flank Steak with Butternut Squash puree
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions in mushroom/mustard sauce with green beans
Meals created by Chef Roger, a chef in the Whitby area
- Chicken Parmesan dinner with spaghetti
- Grilled Chicken Breast with quinoa and steamed vegetables
- Salmon with mango/pineapple chutney, Israeli couscous and steamed vegetables
- Grilled Steak Salad with corn, tomato, pepper, kale, black bean and lettuce with a balsamic vinegrette
- Pulled Pork with buns and coleslaw
Typical weekly meal packages give you 3 to 10 days worth of meals in your fridge and/or freezer,
with costs ranging from $15-$35pp depending on the menu and amount ordered.
Costs cover services provided by the chef, from menu creation to heating instructions,
and include grocery shopping, food preparation and packaging.
To find out what could be in your fridge, go to our Hire a Chef form and tell us what you want, then let us do the rest.